Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The October 30 speech

I wish to give my 2 cent worth regarding this issue of the Oct. 30 speech delivered by President Noynoy Aquino, which many considered to be an epic fail.

In lieu of that speech, perhaps the President can consider hiring me as his speechwriter, and I have already the material that I know he can deliver well. Ang gusto lang naman ng mga tao, yung attuned sila sa sinasabi ng pangulo, di ba?

Mr. President, please say this to the Filipino people:

"Mga Kababayan ko,

At first, I was afraid, I was petrified,  Kept thinking, I could never live without PDAF by my side.

But then I spent so many nights thinking how Drilon was wrong.  And I grew strong, and I learned how to get along.

But now PDAF is back, from my office space.  I just walked in to find Abad with that naughty look upon his face.

I asked Abad to change that stupid PDAF.  I gave Abad and Drilon the key. If I'da known for just one second, yan palang DAP will bother me.  

Go on, now go! Walk DAP out the door, just turn around now' Cause you're not welcome anymore. Weren't DAP the one which tried to hurt me with alibi? With DAP, I think I'd crumble. With DAP I think I'd lay down and die.

Oh, no, not I, I will survive. Oh, as long as I know PDAF to DAP, I know I'll stay alive. I've got all my DAP to live, I've got all my DAP to give.
And I'll survive, I will survive, I will survive!

Only Roxas, Drilon, Abad could give me strength not to fall apart, Though I tried hard to mend the pieces of this broken PDAF. And I spent, oh, so many nights just feeling sorry for PDAF,  I used to cry, but now I hold my head up high

Now you see me, somebody new. I'm not that chained up president still without a clue. And if you felt like dropping me and just expect me to be free from thievery, Well now I'm saving all my DAP for all those who's loving me

Go now go!  Walk DAP out the door, just turn around now 'Cause DAP is not welcome anymore. Weren't DAP the one who tried to crush Corona with goodbye? Did you think DAP will crumble? Did you think DAP will lay down and die?

Oh, no, not I, I will survive And, as long as I know how to DAP, I know I'll stay alive I've got all my DAP to live, I've got all my DAP to give.  

And I'll survive, I will survive, HEY HEY!"

Makes sense di ba Mr. President?

No comments:

Post a Comment